Ashburn Real Estate and Homes Has Many Private Communities
The town of Ashburn is situated in Loudoun County of Virginia and is roughly 30 miles away from Washington, D.C.. The city of Ashburn, Virginia was initially coined as Farmwell after George Lee III’s plantation. The city is made up of 18 individual communities and is recognized as the 20th largest community in the entire state.
Subdivisions in Ashburn, Virginia include:
- Ashburn Farm
- Ashburn Village
- The Courts and Ridges at Ashburn
- Belmont Greene
- Belmont Country Club
- The Village of Waxpool
Colleges and Universities located in Ashburn, Virginia
- George Washington University
- Strayer University
- George Mason University
Elementary and High Schools located in Ashburn, Virginia
Elementary and High Schools located in Ashburn, Virginia are regulated by the Loudoun County Public Schools system.
- Ashburn Elementary School
- Belmont Station Elementary School
- Cedar Lane Elementary School
- Dominion Trail Elementary School
- Hillside Elementary School
- Legacy Elementary School
- Creighton’s Corner Elementary
- Mill Run Elementary School
- Newton-Lee Elementary School
- Middle Schools
- Belmont Ridge Middle School
- Eagle Ridge Middle School
- Farmwell Station Middle School
- Stone Hill Middle School
- Briar Woods High School
- Broad Run High School
- Stone Bridge High School
Private Educational Institutions
- Ideal Schools High School
- St. Theresa Catholic School
- Virginia Academy
- Boyd School
- County Christian School
Ashburn, VA Price Trends – Sold vs. Listed
- The average listing price for single family homes in Ashburn throughout is $654,994.
- Average list prices have grown by 8.35% compared to January.
- The cost per square foot for Ashburn listings is $216.
- The average sale price in November of 2012 for single family homes is $567,250, which is a 28.16% increase in comparison to the October.
- The price per square foot for sales in this area is $123.
Ashburn, VA Market Inventory Trends
- The number of active listings in the city of Ashburn has grown 27.3% in comparison to January.
- The average number of days that active properties have stayed on the market is 59 days. which is drastically lower than the national average.
- The number of home sales in Ashburn, Virginia throughout the month of November declined 92.9% in comparison to October.
Ashburn, VA Property Ownership
- The percentage of vacant properties in Ashburn, Virginia is relatively low, roughly 11.19% lower than the national average.
- The percent of properties occupied by the owner in Ashburn is 12.9% higher than the nation’s average.
For more information on Ashburn homes and condos, please contact the Dwellus Group